Childbirth and Infant Care Education
Whether you are a first-time parent or looking for a refresher, our classes are designed to provide you with important information to help prepare for each stage of your labor, delivery and early days with your new baby.
Labor and Delivery
Benefits of Taking a Childbirth Class
A childbirth class can be a great forum to ask questions and help you make informed decisions about key issues surrounding your baby's birth. This four-class series is designed for parents in the second and third trimesters to prepare for the delivery process.
Information you receive includes:
- Taking care of your self during late pregnancy and after delivery
- The labor and delivery process
- Creating a birth plan
- Relaxation and pain relief options
- Tour of Perham Health's Family Birth Center
- The role of the coach or labor partner
Check out the upcoming schedules for the Labor and Delivery Classes.
- First days with your new baby
- Baby care basics
- Infant CPR
- Car seat safety
- Newborn communication
To register or for additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (218) 347-1605 .