One of our goals is to encourage and support open and honest communication with you, your family, and your health care team.
- We encourage you, your family, and staff to speak up if there is a safety concern.
- It is our policy to be open and honest with you and your family by informing you of the potential results of your care, including unexpected results.
- We encourage you to designate a family spokesperson to help communication with your family and the health care team.
- If you receive a satisfaction survey from us, we encourage you to complete it. We survey our patients to learn about their care experience. We review these surveys and make changes as a result of your comments.
- We welcome the opportunity to discuss the care you receive. If you have comments, questions, or concerns, please contact us.